Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

SQUAT CHALLENGE


Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin’ everywhere….

Did I really just reference that song?  Anyways…
I have wanted to work on my booty and have been hearing a lot about various squat challenges.  Being the pinterest addict that I am, I ran across one and started it today.


I actually did more than I was supposed to, but feeling that burn in my booty made me really excited and motivated.  Though I do not have exactly 30 days until I return to school (24) I really wanted to achieve the goal of having a much more solid and perky butt.  Short's season is going to be around awhile and I  really want to feel comfortable in them.  Therefore, I wanted to challenge everyone who reads this post to do it with me.  It really is not that bad and is actually fun (especially when you have crazy music to listen to).  

If you do this challenge with me...keep me posted on the progress:)  

-Mer 

No comments:

Post a Comment